- Private Dance Instruction
- Group Classes in: Acrobatics, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Musical Theatre, Hip-Hop, Creative Movement, Pointe, Pre-Pointe, Combo Classes
- Youth Performing Companies
- Camps & Intensives
- Birthday Parties
- Studio Rentals
Latest news Tweets by @DanceRenton
Dedicated to nurturing the creative possibilities within us all by providing the highest quality performing arts education.
Classes begin Sept 13th. In-person and virtual options.
Don't miss your chance to dance! Class sizes are limited.
Spotlight offers $10 in-person & $5 virtual trial classes for new students interested in our program. A trial class is a great way to view our program, interact with our teaching faculty and tryout a class without a financial commitment. For older students, it also provides an opportunity for observation and assessment regarding which class level would be the best for student growth.
Schedule your trial today!
NEW Conditioning for Dancers
Help your body prepare for technique classes with Miss Carrie in Conditioning for Dancers. This class aims to prevent injuries and performance plateuas by maintaining appropriate flexibility, balance and body awareness. Come learn more about your body and how it works best Tuesdays 5-5:55pm.
COVID Policies & Procedures
Details about precautions we are taking to reduce risk during the pandemic can be found by clicking button below.
All students participating in person and virtually must sign an updated liability and release form before resuming classes.
Safety of our dancers is our highest concern. See our COVID Protocol for Clients.
Discover with Me!
Explore the joy of movement with your little one and discover the many benifits of early childhood dance classes. Designed for walking thru age 3 with caregiver. Siblings attend at 50% off.
- Fall: 12 weeks - Sept 14-Dec 11; no class Nov 23-27
- Winter: 12 weeks - Jan 2-Apr 2; no class 2/19-22
- Spring: 6 weeks - Apr 19-May 28
Limited space available. Sign up today!
- Studio A is just over 700 sf, sprung floor with marley, mirrors, ballet barres, stereo with iPod dock.
- Studio B is just over 1200 sf, sprung floor with marley, mirrors, ballet barres, stereo with iPod dock.
Rent for your rehearsals, rent to teach a class, rent for any reason! Discounts available for renters interetsted in a set, ongoing rental schedule.